Happy Children Happy World is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization to help children here in America and across the world.
Simply put, if you are on this site and considering giving to this worthy cause of helping children out of poverty, that means you are blessed. Only if you are blessed, have material benefits, can you consider helping others.
1. We have a true heart to help children, possibly the whole 1 billion living in poverty, if we had the resources and the ability, we would.
2. We will be good and honest stewards of the money you entrust us. We have a moral responsibility to use the money in the right way to help children.
3. Donating money helps us to become your voice for the children. You are standing in defense of their present state of poverty and voting for their well being.
4. When you donate, you are allowing change to happen in children’s lives.
5. Your money will be put to the best use. We will identify the most urgent and depressing situation and quickly assess the needs in any given area. Then we will take decisive action by using funds that we hold in our fund reserve to help ailing and hurting children.
6. Kids truly need your help. When the world abandons them, they need to know someone cares and is on their side to help them. So we plead to you, find a way to donate and become a sustaining member with us.
Happy Children spends 88 cents on every dollar donated on projects. 5 cents go toward administrative costs. 7 cents go toward raising awareness toward this cause. We feel that with raising awareness, most issues regarding Child Poverty can be addressed even solved.
We take an additional 5 cents out of every dollar to invest into a Special Multiplier fund which can multiply donations through way of investing into a interest bearing account to speed up or multiply the donations raised.
Your donation can help children find their way out of poverty. With resources, we can do more and you can help us fulfill our mission statement daily. We believe that poverty is so entrenched in certain nations that children literally beg on streets daily. Children pick out of landfills to earn a living. We want every child to have a happy childhood so that they can enjoy a better life when they become adults. Your donation will help us do our work of getting children out of poverty.
It helps children in the following ways:
1. Get them their basic needs – nutritious food, clean water, clothes and shoes.
2. Get them affordable basic healthcare.
3. Get them a secure and hygienic place to live – good shelter.
4. Get them vital and much needed vaccines and antibiotics to fight deadly disease.
5. Get them help with surgeries and life saving procedures.
$5 – buys food for 4 children for a day.
$10 – buys food for 8 children for a day.
$15 – buys books to educate 6 kids.
$20 – buys medicines to treat 6 kids.
$25 – buys blankets for 6 kids.
$30 – buys cots / beds for 3 kids.
$50 – buys food supplies for 10 kids for 10 days.
$75 – buys dental care for 8 children.
$100 – buys clothes for 12 children.
Corporate Donations allows us to help children in leaps and bounds. The levels for Corporate Donations start from $500 monthly to any amount.
$500 – helps us hire 1 doctor and 2 nurses to help with check ups for 10 – 15 children.
$1000 – helps us start a workshop to teach and train children for a vocational trade like basket weaving, carpentry, food processing, farming, and sewing.
Donations in multiples of two thousand up to $5,000 help us purchase land and build shelters with clean toilets and bathrooms, common study areas, where 50 – 100 kids can live in communal living, sharing food, love and laughter and grow up having a happy childhood.
$10,000 helps us purchase land in different nations for sustainable vegetable farming, composting, raising poultry and cattle, combined with fish farming so these children can learn the trade and help out in a big way to make their own lives self-dependent by learning multiple layers of trade and facets of the food business. The earnings from this type of sustainable farming on several levels will go to help children raise good produce and food that can bring competitive prices in the food market.
We hope that these reasons reveal our heart and our mission to help heal this hurting world where Children are being mistreated daily. So please consider Donating to us!
*Due to daily fluctuating currency exchange values, the above list of material things we can purchase to help children with may differ. With better currency exchange values in our favor, we’d be able to help more children with products and services that benefit them.